how do you??

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Myteemouse

NOTHING
when you come to this site. Do you click on the banner or go to the home page or were do you go to see whats up lately..

I click on the "new post" button in the top bar.....
this tells me all thats new except the sale threads and water fountain.

Yea, sales and water fountain threads were setup a few years back not to show up when you click the "new posts" tab. You will specifically have to go to those particular sections to see what's new. :)

Last edited:
i do the same. the last reef club i was apart of had their f/s threads pop up when i click new post.

I use Safari and its locked into the mod page, so I go there first. Then the home banner page to see the member count and who's on, then new posts.
I have yet to check out the fountain or sales thread. Guess i should get familiar with those:eek:

Here's a bump for a good thread that needs more responses.
Calling all RF'ers :) This thread can help improve our site. Please take the time out to answer this question.
Thanks Myteemouse for starting this one :)
frank~

I posted already, but I'll add in more detail.

I go to the site, click new posts, read the titles and open what I want to follow. Then I 'Quick links'->'mark forums read'

then click new posts again and do that over and over day after day.

I also click on the equipment and livestock sale forums occassionally just to see what is going on. I do that more if I'm in the market for livestock or equipment.

Back