Votes: 61 35.3%

Votes: 45 26.0%

Votes: 29 16.8%
  • I've got it bad! 4

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • I can't stop! 5 or more

Votes: 18 10.4%

• Total voters
Wow!!! Look at all the water we have in our houses! It doesn't matter what you count....if you count it, then it must mean something to you. This would be a good poll to repeat in a couple of years. To see how many folks migrate from the 1 or 2 category to the 4 or 5 category. I suppose we could justify all the tanks as being conscientious.....caring enough for your livestock to know they all can't go together, or knowing the limits of one tank and providing the right environment with another :D.

Small house= Big tank problems

Ok Nikki Figgure this one out :p
First tank is a 150 gallon with 2 Refugium's also connected to the Size 3 Oceanic sump is a 29 gallon Sea Horse Tank with its own little in line hang-on Refugium

Second Tank is a 75 gallon Unit
So to recap thats a 150,75,29 with a 25 gallon Refuge,5 gallon Refuge and a 3 gallon Refuge

size of house 1080 sq ft
ya I have a Tank problem!:D

Well I went and counted... It's at 18 now... :eek: :D

But I've got a 150 curing rock... :D And that includes a few freshies..

-Josh-:cool:

I have 7 tanks and a pond. 4 saltwater and 3 fresh. I started with fresh and now look where I am.

Thanks for all the replies everyone! This is a great way to show there's always room for "one more" in your house! OR a great way to show your significant other that you don't have it as bad as other reefers, so one more tank won't hurt anything! :D

NaH2O said:
Wow!!! Look at all the water we have in our houses! It doesn't matter what you count....if you count it, then it must mean something to you. This would be a good poll to repeat in a couple of years. To see how many folks migrate from the 1 or 2 category to the 4 or 5 category. I suppose we could justify all the tanks as being conscientious.....caring enough for your livestock to know they all can't go together, or knowing the limits of one tank and providing the right environment with another :D.

God help me if I get a house LOL...1 in every room all conected LMAO...

R.A. here I come...

P.S. I only have a 75g right now

THis one is scary for me to answer.....so all I did was pick the 5 or more category.... :oops:

Best,
Ilham

God help me if I get a house LOL...1 in every room all conected LMAO...

R.A. here I come...

LMBO!!! that'd be awesome dood !! you would just have to make sure you don't flood the house :lol: .

THis one is scary for me to answer.....so all I did was pick the 5 or more category....

lol !!! come on Ilham be honest :D :lol:

Spam's been removed.

Don't forget to use the "Report Bad Post" button if you see something! Thanks everyone :)

Well everyone, I started construction today on my 100 gallon in wall FOWLR I havent talked much about it because I wasnt positive if or when I could get it done. Any way to make a long story short this is going to be my third tank.
I will begin a thread in a couple days with pictures and all the info on my new project, I am very excited to get this one finished. Look for my new thread in a few days and please let me know what you all think!!:D

Matt

In my classroom, at school, I have...

1x 150+ with 55 sump (setting up in a couple weeks) Salt
2x 55g
1x 37g
2x 29g
1x 25g
3x 10g Grow out for rotifers, brine and seahorses
1x 2g BB Seahorses
3x 1g BB Seahorses
8x .25g For Green Water Production

If I clean it... I'll count it.

Plus the 100+ tanks at my other job (which are not mine at all... but I have to take care of them... not alone thank goodness)

But none at home for now... cause then it would be an addiction! :) weird huh?

I have one saltwater 24g... I didn't count my two freshwater tanks 50g & 10g.:eek:

Although I have a 260g tank (2B saltwater) being built into the wall right now... so...

My vote was 1 tank, although by the end of summer I should have 2 Saltwater.

Back