How many zoos/palys do u have?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

1guydude

So i know that these corals arent very looked upon from older and more expierenced hobbyist but the newer and younger crowd seem to love em....SOOOOOOO how many diff kinds of zoos/palys do u have?
Im thinkin im sitting at about 25 diff kinds right now!
:usa2:

I have 22 different kinds. I wouldn't consider myself new or young and I like zoas. :)

I am not new, well not entirely new, and I am certainly NOT young and zoas are my favorite. I have over 70 different zoas, all named, and a few no named zoas.

Zoas/palys have always been my favorite. I have 80+ different zoas. I tried to keep it around 50, no such luck.

well why do u love em and wats the most uve paid for em?

I love em cuz they can be beautiful or just down right ugly! Also the most ive paid is prob $25 for a single polyp of darth maul!

Like some above, niether New or Young but definitely like the zoa/paly's. Probably have around 30 or more different kinds.

Cheers, Todd

Until recently, I had well over 50 named varieties and a dozen or more others, but I only have around 20 or so right now. Mostly high end ones though.

I am just starting out with reef keeping (was a FOWLER guy) and currently I have 3, Radio Active Dragons Eye, a Green Zoa and Eagles Eye. About 300+ heads total. I really enjoy them

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back