How'd you find us?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'm not new, but I was also referred by Kevinpo. I think I actually went to his store website and saw the link to reeffrontiers from there.

Kevinpo told us about it as well, took a while for us to get the guts to post stuff though lol

indoor reef in tacoma told me about an awsome place to read. i browsed and only saw the premium membership so i left. 6 months later had questions came back and relised i was a retard and now.... the fun is here to stay.

Yea we started BS'ing about my tank and he was like you have to check out Reef Frontiers. and here I am :)

PSAS for me - love the forums. Great info on a multitude of topics, helpful and friendly people, fantastic sponsors that offer killer deals - what more can you ask for?

PNWMAS led me here. When they have server issues they post here. Well me being me I started reading and now am active on two forums :)

Plus many of you are on the PNWMAS site too LOL. I am some times suprized how many names I see on the two forums.

It was a while ago, but I think someone at Denny's Pet World in Kirkland (a great place for SW fanatics) told me about this forum.

to be honest, my memory isn't what it used to be, I really don't remember how i found this site. It wasn't through mike because i didn't meet him until a couple of weeks after I became a member on here. If i had to take an educated guess, it was probably either yahoo search, or josh from petco (at the time he worked at the lakewood branch).

Back