Howdy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

billwann

I came accrs this site by accident , seems there was a few people looking for me some tiam ago . I am the one iwth teh 20,000 gallon tank in his house . if anyone is intertes let me know . I keep a low profile these days buy would be meore than happy to share as long as it does not end up like RC . Cheers Bill
Picture201.jpg

Welcome to RF Bill!! :welcome: This is not RC so don't worry. Very friendly atmosphere here! :)

BTW, Beautiful tank!!! Thanks for sharing :)

I'd love to see more of this.. Also what does an average.. watch change mean to you.. gallon wise

OHHHHH Sweet! 20,000 gals...wow...thats really sweet looking! Welcome Bill.
So lets see the back room. I want to see the guts of this monster tank! What are the dimensions of the tank?
More pictures please! :)

Hey Bill, welcome aboard and think that you will like it here on Reef Frontiers. Followed your build on RC before I to got more than tired of all the BS and have been enjoying RF since. Now its time for you to blow a few minds on this site.

Cheers, Todd

Looks like it is hooked right up to a dedicated water line and directly into your septic/sewer lines.
How sweet. Just amazing! I'm so envious!

Holy baby JEBUS! That is amazing. I think I was more impressed with the equipment room than the actual tank LOL...not that the tank isn't mind blowing. Please if you have a full build detailed I would love to read up on it. Welcome to the friendly forum!

I will try and post a link to a video of the surge going off . it has a 150 gallon tank that dumps through six three inch motorized ball vales that are randomly opened by the controller . here it goes .

Last edited:
Very impressive,
How often do you get in the tank and swim with your pets?
How long did you research before you stated to build?.
As stated above we would like ALOT more info

WELCOME to RF, Nothing but positive attitudes here

Bill,

First, Welcome to RF !!

Second, OMG, as I pick my jaw and tongue off the floor..WOW....

What kinda fish u got in this tank? I am the angelfish nut, so I would have so many different varieties of angels it would be funny (if this was my tank). :)

Do you (or anyone else) remember Mr4000. this reminds me of it, but on a larger scale. IIRC, he had to break down his tank cuz of the mold build up in the basement.

any whoo..want to see more behind the scene pics..this sorta reminds me of the Georgia Aquarium (if anyone has been there).
:D:D

Kirk

Back