howdy!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

GR808

Hello all. Great to be here. Skinz78 told me about this forum and it looks great. I like the livestock id forums..
keep up the good work. :peace:

Still new to the hobby, only 1.5 yrs with a reef but I've always had a SW tank with FO. Wasn't planning on doing another tank but I inherited this tank figured I'd make the most of it. I have a point and shoot camera so the picture doesn't do much justice. It also looks alot bluer in the picture.
Specs: 120g long, 20g sump/refugium(modified AMiracles sump), SWC 160 skimmer with mods, TLF 150 with GAC and phosban, RIO 17HF return adn 2-MJ1200 with sureflow mods(pic doesn't show mods), and 96 cree 3w LED DIY light fixture.
DSCN3134.jpg
thats about it.

Welcome to RF.
It is more like you hit the lotto, than inherited a glass cage.
Looks really good.
What have you got for live stock?
More pics with your point and shoot please...

Welcome to RF.
It is more like you hit the lotto, than inherited a glass cage.
Looks really good.
What have you got for live stock?
More pics with your point and shoot please...

Yes, I was fortunate to get this tank. I didn't want the tank at first but the kids....... I just told my wife that if we're taking this tank, I'll make it the way I want too.:whistle: the rest is history..
My livestock is totally a mixed reef between softies(leathers, toadstools, xenia, shrooms, pipe organ, z/p's, GSP, RBTA) LPS(wellso, frogspawn, candy corals, acan echinata, chalices, favias) SPS (tri0-color valida, green slimer, reef ready grapejuice, blue tip stag, chips acro, ATL halloween millie, blue prostrata, orange monti cap, flower petal cap, sunset monti, birdnest, bonsai, orange/green monti, porcilipora, joe the coral, rainbow monti, cyphastrea japonica) and I probably missed a few.. Now I want them to all grow out to colonies... hopefully clams soon
RBTA (picture taken on my buddies camera)
IMG_3854.jpg

Tri-color Valida (has since grown and colored up nicely)
DSCN3103.jpg

no name chalice
zoomchalice.jpg

ATL halloween millie
DSCN3101.jpg

orange cap
2011-04-25190511.jpg

birdnest (not sure which birdnest)
DSCN3487.jpg

Last edited:
Back