Hydro Wizard pumps

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ichthys

Has anyone checked out these pumps that are in development. They look absolutely amazing. The big one in just insane, the medium one is supposed to do 12,000 gph. The small one is adjustable, does 7500 gph and is pretty trick looking.

Hydro Wizard from Panta Rhei is a carbon fiber reinforced water jet

Panta RheiNew Wave News | New Wave News

hydrowizard-small-3.jpg

Figured this would give us something fun to talk about other than auction listings lol

Speaking of wavemakers. Just bought the Jebao wp40 which is rated for has flow rates up to 13,000 l/hr (about 3,400 GPH) with six different wave modes on the controller for $120. They are also in process of sending out a wp25(mp10 clone) that is supposed to be less than 50?

Read more: Jebao WP40 is a Chinese water mover looking to replace Vortech, Tunze . Comparable to MP40 at 1/4 $$$. Here is also a link to a youtube clip Jebo Jebao WP40 Wave Maker Performance Review - YouTube I personally have not put it in a "live" tank but ran it in a 75 gallon I am setting up. This thing has some serious juice!

I am very interested in your experience with this. I found these the other night while searching Ebay and read some reviews, some people say they are really noisy, but move a lot of water. Please post your opinions of this powerhead.

Speaking of wavemakers. Just bought the Jebao wp40 which is rated for has flow rates up to 13,000 l/hr (about 3,400 GPH) with six different wave modes on the controller for $120. They are also in process of sending out a wp25(mp10 clone) that is supposed to be less than 50?

Read more: Jebao WP40 is a Chinese water mover looking to replace Vortech, Tunze . Comparable to MP40 at 1/4 $$$. Here is also a link to a youtube clip Jebo Jebao WP40 Wave Maker Performance Review - YouTube I personally have not put it in a "live" tank but ran it in a 75 gallon I am setting up. This thing has some serious juice!

I don't have anything to compare it to as far as noise goes (i.e versus a mp40). I have a redsea wavemaker pro with 2 Koralias and a Coralife and you can hear when each of those as they cycle through but the jebao seemed a whole lot quieter. Most of the noise was the extra gurgle coming from the overflow with the increased flow and the waves that were being created in the top of the tank. Mind you I had it running on the outside deck as I wanted to make sure my plumbing was water tight. I can bring it by if you want to check it out live-I am still waiting for a frag of that white toadstool leather!

Ok, so today I took the plunge and ordered 2 wp40 from china, I seen one in action at a local reefer home and I liked the water movement and almost silent so will see how it goes, anyone with any feedback on these units, would love to hear any info thanks

I'm aware.of jaebo wps and dc pumps... I'm.intrested I'm this higher end equipment though.
Panta phei or something is the maker I thinks.
Off.to.utube I.go.
D

Back