i am going to host a diy rock at my house

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reefman069

want more mini maxi
so i am going to do a diy rock bould at my house. we need to set a date and get a list of people that would like to come over and make some rock. who would like to be a part of this.

Chad let me know when you do this, if I'm in town I will want to be in on this!

Sent from my SGH-T779 using Tapatalk

Sounds fun.
I'm always down to learn something.
I dont really need the rock though, so someone can take mine.

Wat will I need?
-d

Man I would of like to of been there....lost all my money betting on Denver....lol
Sounds like a great get together and some good reefN fellowship:)

Sounds fun.
I'm always down to learn something.
I dont really need the rock though, so someone can take mine.

Wat will I need?
-d
well we need to find out how many people are going to be part of this and how much rock they want to make. one thing everyone is going to have to bring is a tote. we made need to buy sand, oyster shells, crystal rock salt, and portland 1 cement. we also need to set a date. looks like a saturday or sunday is best for most

Hey Chad how you doing ?
That's a great idea, I like the idea, tagging along

hey there. im doing great now. no more crutches. lol. your more then welcome to join us. even if you dont need any rock made. if you have a pump that is in the tank and you want to hide it. you can put this diy rock around it to hide the pump. pretty cool idea.

Very cool idea. Like everyone else, it always gets down to scheduling.

Saturdays are best for us but the 1st 3 weekends in March are full up. There's just never enough days in the week!

I'd be coming down from Stanwood so carpoodlin' would be cool

Any dates ? I would like to start making my own frag plugs

i have been talking to psas. i think we plan on doing this around summer time so we can make them outside. i can have you over anytime to make frag plugs. i have jigs made. all you need is portland 2 cement. let me know when you would like to make frag plugs. i have two kinds of jigs. one for flat frag plugs and the other has a square that fits in egg crate.

Back