I am missing seeing a friend..Have you seen him?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Wife had a garage sale a few weeks ago to support a family member. I noticed this guy looking stuff over...
Nah, it couldn't be.....Maybe, where did he go?

is that him?

I think I am losing my mind. So wife and I go to WWE Raw last Saturday in Kennewick.
I look down and there is this guy with a Ball cap, he looks kinda familliar.
Nah, it could be? He sure is smiling. Oh now I see why?

Oh Ed, you should have driven over to WWE Monday night Raw last night at the Tacoma Dome. I closed up early to go! Had to, was offered front row seats.
They taped Sunday Night Heat, Raw and then had a unaired Cena/Edge street fight.

hmm ok who am i suppose to be looking at... the girls or the guys? :p :lol: .
The first one sort of looks like Mike (Mojo) trying to hide from everyone so the paparazzi doesn't chatch him :D .

OceanReef said:
Oh Ed, you should have driven over to WWE Monday night Raw last night at the Tacoma Dome. I closed up early to go! Had to, was offered front row seats.
They taped Sunday Night Heat, Raw and then had a unaired Cena/Edge street fight.
Mario,
I know its not real, but those guys beat the heck out of each other. It still gets my adrenaline flowing. I wish I would have been there.:)

Last edited:
Scooterman said:
IT is a conspiracy I tell you, that couldn't be him, no way man:D
Scooty,
I guess I was just hoping it was him. I hope he is doing fantastic and knows he is in our thoughts:)

I think that first guy must be just another fat guy w/ a grey beard, not our guy :D I hope that he is doing ok also. Get well soon!

Back