I am thinking about selling my main tank?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brenden

See Anemaknee
I am thinking of selling my main tank. With plans to add on to the house for new "fish/relaxation" room and plans for a new boat I have to much going on. Should I break it up or try to sell it as a unit? I think it would be hard to find someone that wants that much coral etc.

What type of coral do you have in it? I would sell the coral as frags... then sell colonies, and offer with tank for different price than tank/equipment.

-Josh-:cool:

I think I would try and see if anyone wants the whole thing as is first and if not, sell off the livestock etc first and then once they are gone, you can get rid of the tank and equipment. You don't want the equipment gone before the livestock is...Best of luck with it Brenden:)

The only pic I have on this PC is about 6 months old. It is only of one side. The tank is viewable from 3 sides so multiple the amount of corals by 2.

Actually make that 3. I just noticed I have added a lot that is not in that pic.

ohh come on... why sell a tank, what did the tank, fishes and corals did to you dood :p.
hmm i guess if you don't have time for it anymore and you're bored (which i doubt it) with the tank, then sell it as whole and if no one takes it, then sell everything separate.... just don't forget to send some corals to your good friend Gaby :D :p .

Hun I do not see you selling it.........but, thats me. Do what you think. We need to do something soon though. You got to much on your plate sweetie....

Hun I do not see you selling it.........but, thats me. Do what you think. We need to do something soon though. You got to much on your plate sweetie....

hehe the wife has spoken, so no selling the tank :p :D .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA :D!!!

Gaby I think you have been mis-informed on who wears the pants in this relationship!:cool: I will get clarification from her on if I can sell the tank or not.:p

Back