I got crabs

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Myteemouse

NOTHING
LOL thought that get your attention..
Crystal found this little guy in one of her rocks today
IMG_8143.jpg

thats collage ruled lined paper he's on..

I found one similar to that living in one of my acro colonies. He was fuzzy, brown, and had black pointy claws. I gave him little tiny concrete shoes and dropped him overboard where he will never be found.

g

You do know that it's a very good chance it will look at your corals as dinner, if enough other food can't be found. ?

Crabs are evil. I found a xantid crab in my tank and gave him the benefit of the doubt. He did great for about a year then my black clown and all snails came up MIA. I removed him and never lost another thing.

Yea...I used to get them in on live rock I collected when I was diving. I'd stay up all night with a skewer hanging over my tank just waiting for the chance to nail the suckers. After getting pierced they'd commence to do the jitterbug and get taken apart by the scavengers...it was quite a show for the kids.

Yea.... After getting pierced they'd commence to do the jitterbug and get taken apart by the scavengers...it was quite a show for the kids.

OOOOhhh:eek: Thats awful. :eek: It was probably just as bad but I just tossed the one I found out into the back yard. I didn't have to see what happened to it.

Back