I got seahorses/help

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey It is the eclipse system 5 hex, with 3 stage filtration, sponge, carbon, bioweel.
I hope they do good, wish me luck on this one..

Matt

Will they really match their online price? I was looking at their site a couple of days ago and looking at that EXACT same tank. They had it on sale for $29.99 and the sale ends 6/11/06. However, if I could go in the store and forgo the shipping, that would be awesome!!!

Walmart also has an almost identical one - Aqua-Tech Hex 5 for 29.95. It looks the same but the filter might not be as strong. For dwarves, you do have to put a sponge over the filter - foam paint rollers for painting trim work great.

WE GOT BABYS!!!
we have atlease 10 babys in the tank already, they are less than 1/4'' inch, also there are couples (male/female) doing the tango twards the top of the tank, I asume they are breeding again. Vicky you were right, They are going to triple in numbers very quickly.
who would have ever thought those little guys would be so cool to have...:)

Matt

Great to hear! If you need some rotifers I just got a capsule from
Aquatic-Eco if you need to borrow them. Just add greenwater.

Yeah I have it working just fine now Vicky, I will hatch new brine each day to feed the little ones.

Matt

psycho stuff pretty cool man but we need more pics dude keep up the good work

well as of this morning we have even more babys, probably atleast 15 now, and there are still probably 4 more pregnant males! at this rate I will have 100 by next week...

Matt

Back