I got the blue's

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Dr. Dee

Free your mind
Blue xenia:cool:
bluexxxbp3.jpg

Hey Doc, is that what it looks like in real life? Is a 14k that blue, or is it tricking the camera a little?

Hay dr come on now. Change some water this is getting bad. Few of us know that water is TOXIC and if you keep this up you fish etc are going have Three eye's, lps,sps etc are going start melting.
PS dont know if you know this but your water is starting to GLOW LOL:D :D

Hay dr come on now. Change some water this is getting bad. Few of us know that water is TOXIC and if you keep this up you fish etc are going have Three eye's, lps,sps etc are going start melting.
PS dont know if you know this but your water is starting to GLOW LOL:D :D

No no no i'am still trying to not do a water change,Maybe one day i will come in and my tank will crash:doubt:

No no no. I would'nt wish that on anyone not even my step mom, well maybe um, um, um, no no,yah, no, yah Hell why not. LOL

Wow..you have BLUE Xanias......

and blue rocks, bluish gravel, let us know where you got those blue rocks..it's awesome....just like the blue Xanias....its so blue...really blue....My 14K hamilton DE HQI 250w x 2 doesn't look that great "blue"...let me know where you got them rocks..so I can get some too..thanx.

Wow..you have BLUE Xanias......

and blue rocks, bluish gravel, let us know where you got those blue rocks..it's awesome....just like the blue Xanias....its so blue...really blue....My 14K hamilton DE HQI 250w x 2 doesn't look that great "blue"...let me know where you got them rocks..so I can get some too..thanx.

Yeah those are 3x250 14k's and 2x165 watt 03 true actnic that makes the rock's look blue also:shock:

And there not HQI:cool:

Back