i have a question.... lol

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

bighitrider45

clown fish
so i had a small colony of kedd reds that dissapeared on my about a month ago, and the pther day when i re located everything to a smaller tank i found the kedd reds, is there any way they are still alive and can recover after being closed for so long?

I had a small colony of pink ones that must have been knocked off the rock by my brittlestar. Found them three weeks later, they were all closed up, probably terrified by the whole thing, lol. Anyway, two days ago, they slowly started to open back up. They're not completely open but I can see their color starting to peep through. Don't trash em' yet!!
:oops:

lol morgan why did you type "kedds reds????" lol but yeah i think they are opening up a tiny bit....i will keep a close eye out for them thanks for the support lol i wouldnt want to trash my zoos!! lol

i agree with one of the best reefers of gen knowledge in spokane i had some greenes that were from a reefer that sold his light sat in the bottom of a cold tanks for 2 weeks and they made a full recovery and then they were covered by xenia and still after a chop or two coming back fine no worries mate!

Back