i have clown eggs!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Quick, see a doctor...................................................:lol::lol:

Congrats grandma, when can we expect cookies for the joyous occasion? It is good to know that your clowns are feeling at home!!

Ummmm....... I have snail eggs!:)

So your clowns are lovin there environment! COOL!:D

:p:razz::p
Thank you all!
There aren't very many. Two little swatches but my A. Ocellaris are very young (1 and half year olds, tank born and raised). But of course I think they are georgeous!!!! Sheesh now I will have to be positive about how to spell Ocellaris AND I will have to learn about green water AND ....nevermind one thing at a time.:)

Last edited:
Barishinhwoodmycopy.jpg

I am the one the guy is looking at. The eggs are really small. Is that normal? I will try to get some pics. tomorrow.

ya got that right Charlie!!!! :D:lol::idea::badgrin:

Still trying to figure out how to take pictures of eggs, they are small and I just have a point and shoot right now. PLUS ithe fish hardly ever move out of the way. :confused:

I WILLprovide proof.

That is awesome! I never had any luck getting my Percula's to spawn...Now is the hard part---getting those little guys from fry to adult.... Good luck making those rotifers!

I am the one the guy is looking at. The eggs are really small. Is that normal? I will try to get some pics. tomorrow.

you gotta say, the one with the biggest ones of them all :shock::lol:.....just joking :D

Back