I have some Xenia to get rid of.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

dmbusha

I'm not a PSAS member. But, I live in Port Orchard. Need to get rid of some Xenia. I'll sell it for cheap. I have tons of it. Just grows like weeds in my tank. I'm in the beginning process of switching over to SPS.

I have traded much to Indoor Reef for good value. But, they currently have too much of it. Shark Reef can't keep it a live. So I'd thought I'd offer here before I start flushing some of it!

Thanks,
Derrek

so why can't the shark reef keep it a live and how much. have you called ocean reef aquatics in poulsbo.

Was thinking $5 a head. I think that's a good deal!

Don't know why they don't live at the Shark Reef. Maybe lighting issues. I have always had mine under T-5's and now MH-HQI's. Could be water chemsitry. Who knows?

D

No takers? I thought for sure there would be more response to this thread. Maybe eveyrone's at the Barrier Reef Grand Opening! It sure was a great set-up. great deals on fish, corals, and equipment/supplies!

Let me know guys! I'm willing to trade for stuff as well. Just need to get rid of it!

Which kind of xenia is it? I'd be interested in a couple heads. It's a long drive, but I think I could manage it. Let me know what you got, maybe after the Hawks game we could meet up. Thanks, Dave

It is a pulsing Xenia species.

Also have some Anthilia.

Sorry, Sundays are horrible for me. I am at church all day. Saturdays are best and I can even do some weeknights excluding Wednesday.

I also have a ton to get rid of. Would like to trade it for some colorful zoas or mushrooms, am willing to give it away.

:lol: not. I just got done training my sailfin to eat it! :D If they can't keep it, then there's only two issues really. One is that their water quality is horrible, or two, that their water quality is so pristine as in an SPS tank, that it cannot survive. Xenia is a great indicator of water quality! :)

Back