I love RF

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Glad everyone is home safe... As for those nurses. Don't they know you not supposed to piss off a concern/worried mother.

i knwo dood, when the nurse told me... ohh we're gonna have to tube your daughter and force feed her for 2 days ... my jaw dropped to the floor and i was just in tears, i think at that moment i just pumped milk every 15 minutes to try to get as much as i could put in her mouth .

Thank you Nikki :) ... yeah this device it's not that bad and i actually i'm starting to like :) .

Hey Gaby, sorry to hear about your difficulties, I guess I should pay attention to things going on around here more often, or stop disappearing for months at a time. I hope all is well now and you have the tube feeding thing figured out. I will have to tell my wife it could be worse, we are expecting our first child in November and she is starting to be miserable when it gets hot.

Later,
Tim

Hey Gaby, sorry to hear about your difficulties, I guess I should pay attention to things going on around here more often, or stop disappearing for months at a time. I hope all is well now and you have the tube feeding thing figured out. I will have to tell my wife it could be worse, we are expecting our first child in November and she is starting to be miserable when it gets hot.

Later,
Tim

congrats dood :)...do you know if it's gonna be a boy or girl ? :D.
ya tell your wife not to worry and just enjoy her pregnancy :D

Back