I was going to go buy a bunch of new corals

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Rock-N-Ruin

Northwest Aquatics
and fish today.. but while getting some plumbing stuff at lowes, I somehow had my wallet fall out of my pocket and obviously somebody made off with just under $500.00 I was going to buy a bunch of fish and corals.. but looks like that plan is foiled... I am pretty sure someone picked it up because I looked all over the store for an hour....I hate dishonest people....

sorry to hear what happen:cry:did they even @ lease return the wallet?it really suck what people think when they see green.i bet if they didn't see any money in your wallet they return it to lost and found.

Last edited:
yep, I'd like to get my hands on the dirtbag that picked up my wallet and decided it was his........well there's my post holiday rant.. Life goes on!!

Did you check with customer service to see if someone turned it in?

You might try what bmtpfgh said I got a cell phone back i left there at the lynwood store and they had like 5-10 others in the drawer hey its worth the effort to ask them good luck .

ohh dood that just sucks :( , did you go back to the place to see if someone returned it ?
that thing just pisses me off, but you know what ... whoever got it, someday will pay for this because he/she should have returned it.

I would think if anyone lost a wallet with $500.00 in it, the first obvious place to check would be customer service/lost and fouond... hell, i even had Bellvue PD there, cancelled all cards etc... and yes customer service is sick of hearing from me... the problem is with dishonesty,, somebody saw green and took it... even lowes corporate knows about it, I spent 2 hrs searching the store... sorry buy had a really bad day..... I was broke all month finally had some extra cash, and then this... That's really F$#%^&D

Last edited:
sorry you guys, I don't mean to be rude, just had a real bad day.. Now I am going to take my daughter out to dinner with my last $20.00... I sure hope to hell KARMA gets that F%^%^&&*

Back