I was SOOOOO happy before Reef Frontiers

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Am a new comer and agree it is a great site. My daily reads are the daily FAQ's at wetwebmedia and here. I'm still just a bit confused over which ones of the cute blondes is Krish. :idea: Or maybe the young one is a pic of her as a kid..... yep, bet that's it. But the dorky guy hasn't aged a bit. :eek: OMG.... Krish was raised by an immortal alien and married him when she grew up!!!!!! :D

I'm still just a bit confused over which ones of the cute blondes is Krish. Or maybe the young one is a pic of her as a kid..... yep, bet that's it. But the dorky guy hasn't aged a bit. OMG.... Krish was raised by an immortal alien and married him when she grew up!!!!!!

Welcome to RF dood :D !!!

LOL!!! i think Krish would explain you later on that :lol: .

My first response was gonna be "well then why don't you #$%*n leave!" but after reading i'm glad your having a good time and glad to see how your tank is benefiting from your knowledge gained here at Reef Frontiers!

Nick

Thanks Nick and everybody, I am having a total ball!
Nitrate spikes, Majanos, Watchman goby eating my shrimp, Coral Beauty turning predator, wrong skimers, LOLOLOL

Naw, part of life in the world of reef keeping. Am enjoying it more than ever as you know what they say, Misery might love company, but not as much as passion!

Really enjoying crystal clean water with gooq values and happy life. Looking forward to hard coral again.

Back