ID Please

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

It is a green polyped sarcophyton. I've got one in my tank as well. Mine is now about 6 inches across when open. Perhaps later today after the lights come on I can take a picture for comparison.

i believe yours it's the Tyree version dood :p:).
if you go searching for Steve Tyree you'll find a picture of yours and with the same strong green color

i want acro's!
i was just looking at the 36" Hqi T5 fixtures....

and i remembered why i have the lights i have now....

not so good i think,

the edge's are dieing back.. and the cool looking part thats like purple and blue (the alive part) is geting smaller.

its much closer to the light now, so maybe it will come back.

98 Percent Positive Its A Goniopora, The Polyps And Stalks Are Just Too Big And Thick To Be A Sarcophyton!!

The picture looks deceptive... The sarcophyton must be pretty tiny, so when the pic is blown up, it makes the polyps look huge.

And if you want cool toadstools in England, find out how much overnight shipping is and maybe we can help you out!

Thanks Aquarookie Really Love Your Zoos You Have Over There! I Work In A Lfs And Even Our Local Wholesaler (tmc) Dont Have Zoos Like You Guys. Will Do Some Research In To Shipping Costs. Not Been A Member Long But Will Post Some Pics Of My Tank Soon.

Back