If anyone wants a glass tank.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I am ordering a 240 gallon and they said the delivery charge was going to be $200-$250 when they come here in August. Normal shipping was $700.

I talked to Tom at Glass Cages today and he said he had not received orders yet from the Northwest. He is going to cancel the delivery if there are not enough orders within the next week. I am in Portland and am ordering a 250 gal tank and a 90 gal sump. If you are thinking of getting in on the delivery, please call him and order your tank soon, otherwise it will not happen and we will have to pay around $700 for shipping.
Ken

Kshack said:
I talked to Tom at Glass Cages today and he said he had not received orders yet from the Northwest. He is going to cancel the delivery if there are not enough orders within the next week. I am in Portland and am ordering a 250 gal tank and a 90 gal sump. If you are thinking of getting in on the delivery, please call him and order your tank soon, otherwise it will not happen and we will have to pay around $700 for shipping.
Ken

I just called today and the lady that answers the phone said that they were still planning on coming to Seattle.

Kshack said:
Ken

I also just talked to " Tom " at Glasscages and he told me the same.
He told me that a few people contacted him about delivering the tanks to the Pacific Northwest and that he would put us on the shipping schedule, but it isn't going to happen unless the people that asked him originally about coming up here, get off their butts and order the tanks they said they would.
I am going to order the 240 gallon tank, if they send it up in their truck.

One last chance to order a tank from Glasscages and have it delivered to Seattle.
It doesn't have to be a huge tank, they make all sizes.

Last edited:
Well, tomorrow is the day they will be making the Seattle stop. (actually in Tacoma).
It's a day earlier than they were suppose to be.
Had my help all lined up for Sunday, going to have to do some calling now.

help!?

I'm in a similar boat as Finn. Sunday was going to be cutting close for me (I'm working in Port Townsend this weekend.) Saturday is a no go. Finn or anybody else picking up a tank: I'm getting two 30 gallon acrylic cubes. Could you grab them for me and I can pick up Sunday early evening or next week? My number is 2 oh 6, 898-2768. My name is Josh. I really hope this works out. I can't even offer a frag since I've been tankless for 3 years (since my daughter was born.) I can offer freshwater plant cuttings.... I know, not very tempting in a SW crowd!

Josh

Josh, I got you covered. Your tanks will be a piece of cake.
I just hope I can get the help I need to lift my 240.

Yes, I curious too. What do you think of your new glasscages? Did anybody get the low lead option.

Back