I'm a sucker for a cute fish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Way to Go Adam & Crystal !

This is so much better than typical sad Tang Story and feels awsome when one can save a Doomed fish from a LFS

Todd

Update
all is well with this little guy still happy and eating looks to be gaining a little more muscles
aug30017.jpg

aug30012.jpg

aug30011.jpg

aug30003.jpg

update.... very sad to say cracker passed away some time last night or today... Crystal told me that she hadn't seen him all day after dinner she moved the rocks where she had seen him last... there he was :(

Bummer dude!
Any idea what happened?
He was looking really good the last time you updated about the little guy.

not sure.two nights ago he was swimming around, then he went in his spot it looks like he was stuck so i touched him he came out and then yesterday he was gone. Crystal was feeding him three times a day. so not really sure

Sorry to hear about your loss. I had a naso myself (the one in my avatar pic) that passed away unexpectedly as well. He was doing very well then one night he was gone.

Well there could have been health problems since the little guy had a tough start or it could have been just the fluke thing.

There could have been no one better then Myteemouse to nurse this little guy into good health. Some times it just happens for no known reason.

I had a Kole tang that was in great health and one morning looked like he got spit out the discharge shoot of a lawnmower. No idea what happened to him and hasn’t happened to any other fish since.

Last edited:
Back