i'm fed up

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
I'm mega pissed right now :mad:, i could almost beat up someone.
Ok i've been babysitting for the past month my neighbours daughter, she's a 3 year old.
My son (4 years old ) for some reason just fights with her all the time and it's like when it's not one is the other one...anyways.
Today, my neighbour came (she suppose to be my "friend" by the way) to watch her soap opera (i hate soap operas, but i just do it because she doesn't have cable) and so Kassandra (the little girl) pushed my son a little and so my son went and hit her.... well i gave him the time out and after he came out, he apologyze.
Well my neighbour told him that he's turning 5 very soon and that he should not fight because he's gonna get me and my husband in trouble and that he could be taken away by the cops, i didn't say anything and just told my kid to go do homework.
Seriously that pissed me right off, if you all could see me right now i'm shaking and crying :cry: (i think the shaking is from the coffee i had this morning :p:lol:) , i can't believe she could say something like that just because her son went to juvi. and it's not the first time she tells me that my son is gonna end up in jail someday .
I thought about all this since she's just paying whatever and i'm gonna tell her she can keep her money doods...i dont' need this #$%%% , but seriously what a day, we were all fine right until they came :rolleyes:.

Sorry everyone i just had to share :oops:

i will or never let any body else tell my kid ,,tell them my your own business,,i will take care my own kid,,never let them to do to your kid again,,just my strickly 2cent.

thank you dood i feel much better today.
the husband and i talked more about what's going on and i decided i'm better off not babysitting .
i really like having the little girl here but it's for the best that i just stop babysitting .

Hi

Glad you feel better...I just saw this post. If it's the little girl that I met at your house she is positively angelic but I wouldn't like her mom saying that to my son either (or to me, if that's what she was doing). If you want to stay friends with her maybe you should tell her how you feel about this.

And on a completely different subject, you should come and meet my baby hippo tang before he gets too big. He is SO cute (and so tiny). :)

Hi

Glad you feel better...I just saw this post. If it's the little girl that I met at your house she is positively angelic but I wouldn't like her mom saying that to my son either (or to me, if that's what she was doing). If you want to stay friends with her maybe you should tell her how you feel about this.

And on a completely different subject, you should come and meet my baby hippo tang before he gets too big. He is SO cute (and so tiny).

hi girl ! duhhh i totally forgot to pm you :oops: (i swear to you i totally forgot) i've been babysitting her for a long long long time, she has slept over my house from time to time since her mom works delivering newspaper at night and we always treat her kid good.
yes, it's the girl you met with her mom and It's not the first time she says something like that about my kid, so definetly our friendship is over which is sad because the girl is really nice but i just don't want any troubles with the mom.
i know my kid is totally not perfect and i know he did completely wrong but he got punished and she should have never said a thing

ohh well my husband and i are glad is over :D .

NOW i didn't know you got a baby hippo !! when !! that's so so cute !! :D . i defiently gotta go see your tank :D AND some other new additions you might have in there ;) :D

I got him this past Monday. I went to "A Red Sea Aquarium" to pick up a Bellus angel that they ordered for me, and this little tiny weeny hippo tang was darting around in the same tank with the angel...they seemed like they were buddies and I was thinking about the Bellus alone in a QT tank for 8 looonng weeks by herself, and that maybe that would not be good for her you know? She might be stressed from the lonliness of it all. So, I just HAD to buy the little hippo to keep her company. :D

I do have that coral frag still. If you want to come over send me a pm and we can work something out. :)

LOL!!! that's awesome :D ... yes you can't have a fish in quarantine without company, they get fish depression and you definetly don't want that ;) :lol: .
i can't promise anything right now because i'm gonna have family coming over and they're gonna stay with us for a whole week :rolleyes::oops::).
About the frag, i'm gonna have to pass girl, but if you want i can bring you something as an "excuse" to come over and see your tank :D:lol:.

I'm mega pissed right now :mad:, i could almost beat up someone.
Ok i've been babysitting for the past month my neighbours daughter, she's a 3 year old.
My son (4 years old ) for some reason just fights with her all the time and it's like when it's not one is the other one...anyways.
Today, my neighbour came (she suppose to be my "friend" by the way) to watch her soap opera (i hate soap operas, but i just do it because she doesn't have cable) and so Kassandra (the little girl) pushed my son a little and so my son went and hit her.... well i gave him the time out and after he came out, he apologyze.
Well my neighbour told him that he's turning 5 very soon and that he should not fight because he's gonna get me and my husband in trouble and that he could be taken away by the cops, i didn't say anything and just told my kid to go do homework.
Seriously that pissed me right off, if you all could see me right now i'm shaking and crying :cry: (i think the shaking is from the coffee i had this morning :p:lol:) , i can't believe she could say something like that just because her son went to juvi. and it's not the first time she tells me that my son is gonna end up in jail someday .
I thought about all this since she's just paying whatever and i'm gonna tell her she can keep her money doods...i dont' need this #$%%% , but seriously what a day, we were all fine right until they came :rolleyes:.

Sorry everyone i just had to share :oops:

Never would i let someone get away with telling my daughter that in front of me! Especially after i did discipline myself. You are doing the right thing by not sitting for her again! I hink you are doing an AWESOME job with your kids.

Never would i let someone get away with telling my daughter that in front of me! Especially after i did discipline myself. You are doing the right thing by not sitting for her again! I hink you are doing an AWESOME job with your kids.

yeah dood but at that moment i didn't wanna fight with her infront of the kids.
definetly i'm glad i don't have to babysit anymore i already got 2, 3 was getting out of hand :lol: :p .

i can't believe she could say something like that just because her son went to juvi.
She's clearly the role model parent herself. Tanya and I have become parenting nazis, in a sense. Not to start a nature versus nurture storm, let's just say I believe that your parenting will STRONGLY shape your child into his/her adulthood. When Tanya was a teacher, she dealt with 32 new sets of parents every year. I can still hear her saying it, "It all starts with the parenting." You could always tell which ones were involved in their kids lives.

Stopping the daycare work sounds like it was a good idea.

Tanya and I have become parenting nazis, in a sense

LMAO!!!:lol: i can imagine you telling Paige to give you 20 or she's out :lol: .

Lately Olivia just screams to the top of her lungs if she doesn't get her way, so what i did is... put her in a play crib thingy for a minute and ohh boy that thing has done wonders with her :shock::lol:, if she starts screaming i just tell her if she wants to go to the crib and she says ... no no no and she stops missbehaving .

i totally agree with what you said dood, and i'm still working on my son :rolleyes:, for some reason he's good when he's without me (we only hear good things from his teacher... thank god :p) but when he's at home he wants to miss behave so i've been changing my punishments around... sometimes is the chair, sometimes (i love this one :lol:) i make him pick up whatever he throws on the floor 10 times, ohh yeah and the one i love the most... i take away the video games :badgrin:.

So Tanya is a teacher (sorry i didn't knwo that ) is she an elementary teacher or high school teacher?
I'm thinking about going back to school and get a degree in early childhood education:) because i wanna be a kindergarten teacher :D .

how does she feel being a teacher? :)

Gaby, I think you'd be an excellent teacher and the kids (and their parents) would be lucky to have you. I hope you go for it! :)

don't get me starting with the whole parenting thing... I think you did the right thing because she may as well have been hinting that she may sue you one day for something her daughter started she may be 3 now but you know at some point she's a teenager and not sure if anyone heard about the 16 year old boy who is now a level 3 SO because his girlfriend lied about her age and claimed he forced her into something she was not willing now that she admitted she lied about it all the poor 16YOU still got convicted so the moral is your better off not having them around....

Tanya used to be a teacher. She quit to stay home with Paige (and the next one... hopefully about a year out.) She taught sixth grade, right where they start learning how to really test the waters, so she knows how to shut kids down. It's all about being deadly consistent. If you offer the exact same results for every time they mess up, there won't be any question as to what will happen if they do it again, and no reason to test the waters. It's a psychology game, that's all. It's kids' natural human instinct to define boundaries. There's nothing wrong with that, it's how we're all wired. Set those boundaries early, and don't offer them as flexible in any way. As they show responsibility with those boundaries, expand them.

don't get me starting with the whole parenting thing... I think you did the right thing because she may as well have been hinting that she may sue you one day for something her daughter started she may be 3 now but you know at some point she's a teenager and not sure if anyone heard about the 16 year old boy who is now a level 3 SO because his girlfriend lied about her age and claimed he forced her into something she was not willing now that she admitted she lied about it all the poor 16YOU still got convicted so the moral is your better off not having them around....

LOL!!! my husband said the same exact thing you said :lol: ..it's definetly true.

aahhh sixth grade :D ... by the way what do you mean and the next one? ...is she pregnant? yuuhhu !! Paige is having a little brother/sister :D

Back