In need of a helping hand.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

FishGuy30

So as the title says I am in need of a helping hand. I feel silly having to ask but if anyone in the Lynnwood/Brier area has some free time to drop by and frag some softies for I would greatly appreciate it. Normally I would not ask for help to frag some softies but I have a wound on my hand that I am fighting an infection in that prevents me from doing any fraging. If anyone is able to come help I am happy to pass a frag or two your way for your time and help.

Thank you to all who take a look. GOOOOOOOOOOOO Hawks!!!!

I can stop by during the week if you still need help. Sunday is out due to the game.

I live on Locust way if that's close enough for you. I could swing by after work around 4:30 to help out any time this week too. Shoot me a PM with your address and # if you want.

I practice the Locust way if that's close enough for you. I could swing by after work around 4:30 to help chop them to smithereens any time this week too. Shoot me a PM with your address and # if you want.

:painkiller: Duane the butcher??? :jaw:

Oh the inhumanity!! :rip:

Thank you everyone who replied and took a look I have someone who is going to help me out this round. I go see a surgeon tomorrow find out if I get to keep my finger or not. keeping my fingers crossed lol.

:painkiller: Duane the butcher??? :jaw:

Oh the inhumanity!! :rip:
I butchered my poor ORA leather the other day. Cut a big doughnut right off the outside and left a poor little circle attached to the rock. My clowns are still in shock. Soon though, I'll have 21 little leather babies that will need new homes.

FishGuy30 said:
I go see a surgeon tomorrow find out if I get to keep my finger or not. keeping my fingers crossed lol.
Maybe you should relax that finger so it will be healthier. Seriously though. I hope you get good news and I live on the edge of Brier so I can always come by if you need.

well my finger is doing better everyday surgeon says should heal up fine will just take time.

Back