Insult to injury

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

burning2nd

Oh ya.....

dory 2 is dead.... just took the flush ride to heaven...

carpet surf.....

Im like omg... Im done with hippo for now.....

Im so mad and upset at my self...

she was fine a few hours ago... eating happy and playing around with the fishies....

what are the odds... that this fish (that fish) will cost me my hole tank?

I sware that if my fish get sick.... Im gonna start all over....

in a diffrent tank

the only problem i see is how am i gonna keep nemo and his home alive long enough to get in the new tank?

That's too bad, I will never understand why those fish are so dang stupid!:rolleyes: At least it didn't spontaneously come down with ich and wipe the rest of your tank out at the same time.

Tim

At least it didn't spontaneously come down with ich and wipe the rest of your tank out at the same time

dont worry.... Im sure thats next....

it probly had ich and in a few days all my fish will be infected....

in which case ill do what krish did... and ill bail on the hobby for a while till i can do it how i want to......

i know my luck.. and i should have stoped with the first baby tang...

Im gonna get burned bad here i bet.... and im willing to place money on it...
give it a few weeks... and you will see a "help my tank" or something like that...

Im upset.. Im going to bed

thanks buddie....

oh just to top things off... incase you guys think im being childish or something...
I got fired today... after giveing my 2 weeks......

so
fired.
dead fish
no job.

night....

tomarrow will be better

Sorry to hear about the way things are going for you Jon... :doubt: I hope you bounce back in every aspect of your life and in this hobby :)

Jon keep your chin up and remember: For every door that closes, you have another closed door.

Hmmmmmmm, perhaps that didn't come out right. Lets try again.

Every cloud has a silver lining from polution....

Nope, that aint it. OK Here it is for real!!!!

No matter how much things suck, you still can vent to your friends who really understand what you are going through and how much you deserve better. Karma says things will get there and soon... We are all rooting for yah pal!!!

Mikey, way up yonder in the NW

Sorry to hear about the loss. don't let a few bad experiences get you down. Learn from them and move on.
The dead fish doesn't bother me when you care. It's when people don't care and don't learn and keep doing the same thing over and over again. Next time put some egg crate over your tank. good luck

At least it didn't spontaneously come down with ich and wipe the rest of your tank out at the same time.
dont worry.... Im sure thats next....

it probly had ich and in a few days all my fish will be infected....

OMG!! Another Naive statement like one fish getting ick will cause all of the fish to get it. My hippo tang shows sign of ick everytime I leave town for a few days and its feeding shedule is changed. NONE of the other fish in the tank get infected and NONE of the fish die.

Im sorry to hear that you have lost two fish in a short time. I know the feeling. I had three carpet surfers last fall costing alot of $$. It really does suck. I highly recommend a gutter guard fish fence on the back of the tank if its possible.

Fired after giving your 2 weeks? Sounds like a free 2 week vacation to me! Get on unemployment ASAP...

-Dan

Sorry to hear about your fish. Just remember this: Once you start your new job you will realize how much the last job sucked. If anything your better of, you now get a vacation, you know more about fish keeping today than you did yesterday, and your moving on to a better job. Cheers!

Back