• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Internet Only Holiday Specials

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
12 Days Of Christmas: Reefer Style
Super Sale
For internet purchases only. Yes locals, you can order but it must be done through the website and these items will be shipped to you. No in-store pickups. Each day between Dec. 1st and Dec. 12th, or so, I will post a new special at www.barrierreefaquariums.com. It will usually run for about 24 hours before we move on to the next incredible deal.

December 1st- Hydor Koralia Nano, 1, 2, 3, & 4 All 40% Off
http://www.barrierreefaquariums.com/productCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=85

-No exchanges or returns unless defective-​

Last edited:
Hi,

Not much. If you put the items in your cart you can run a shipping quote. I'd guess $5 for one Koralia or $10 for 3. A lot of people outside a 20 mile radius but within 100 have found that having us ship them drygoods, and even livestock, saves on gas and time. Fed Ex Ground reaches most of Western Washington overnight.

Any chance that you can order something and wait 12 days to ship just in case you need to check and change :badgrin: the oder????

Either way, great deal guys :)

Thanks,

-augustus

Any chance that you can order something and wait 12 days to ship just in case you need to check and change :badgrin: the oder????

Either way, great deal guys :)

Thanks,

-augustus

Nope sorry. This deal is pretty straightforward. The prices are only good while they are posted and the only returns or exchanges we will do are for defective pumps.

Thanks

Thanks...I love woot too. Also, on the shipping. We just took an order for 3-Koralia 4's shipped to Olympia. Shipping totalled $6.91.

We just took an order for 3-Koralia 4's shipped to Olympia. Shipping totalled $6.91

WOW, this deffinently helps the S. sounders...I will be checking out your site more often now that I know.

Thanks alot guys, and good luck with the sale.

-augustus

Yeah Jayson you need one. Although you do get a nice workout hauling buckets to and from the LFS:).

Cy any chance 250w DE MH bulbs going on sale for instance 14k hami or pheonix

Yeah Jayson you need one. Although you do get a nice workout hauling buckets to and from the LFS:).

Cy any chance 250w DE MH bulbs going on sale for instance 14k hami or pheonix

Yep after 3 yrs of hauling around 5 gallon buckets every couple weeks it's starting to get to me. It will also save me $$ over the long run...

Yep need a another 250 20K bulb as well. Good call Sarang!

Also, a big thanks to everyone. We sold so many Koralias that we ran out. We should get restocked on thursday and the rest of the orders will ship out then.

I just spoke with Cy.....
The ecotechs are not currently in stock BUT will be dropped shipped directly from the manufacturer. And a friendly reminder that this offer is good until midnight tonight.

Thanks

Kyle

Great deal! Looks like I should have held off for a couple months...:) Do you have these in stock?

Back