• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Internet Only Holiday Specials

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Man, wish I knew this was coming I would have supported the locals....oh well.....maybe next time. Great sale though. For anyone looking at the Vortechs....this is the best price you are going to get new. Jump on it!

I wish I had gotten in on the Elos deal. I have been meaning to try those, but got busy that day. Nice job on the specials Cy!

quick question, do previous deals still stand or is it a 1 day only special for each thing?

BTW, I purchased a RO/DI, and it took about a total of....a DAY to get here :D
Great service and cheap shipping for the locals.

Thanks again,

-augustus

Hey Cy, Can you post a full schedule so those of us looking for gifts can figure out which day(s) to buy? I would get some books, but maybe you have better stuff coming down the pike?

Hey Cy, Can you post a full schedule so those of us looking for gifts can figure out which day(s) to buy? I would get some books, but maybe you have better stuff coming down the pike?

Yes...like it says on the first page these are 24 hour specials. I'm experimenting with ways to use the website and drive traffic there. I was keeping each new deal under wraps in an effort to get people (not RF users cause you all probably just check here) to visit the website each day to see what had been posted.

At this point I'll let the cat outta the bag.

Day 8- Reef Nutrition Products 25% Off (If you aren't feeding ArctiPods you have too try this stuff!)
Day 9- Eheim Pumps (Discounted)
Day 10- Milwaukee pH, ORP, Oxygen, Monitors & Controllers (Discounted)
Day 11- Current 24", 36", 48" Outer Orbit 250w w/T-5 Hoods (Discounted + Free Shipping)
Day 12- Frag Glue, Frag Discs, European Frag T's (Discounted)

I considered other items but with other local stores having sales on some of the them I'll just save them for other promotions throughout the coming year.

Hmmm...I understand. I didn't mean to be pushy but I probably would have bought the Elos kits on the first day if I knew what all the items are.

Thanks for letting us know. The deals are all good so far on some quality stuff. Thanks!

No problem. We'll keep trying new things and ways of running specials through the site to learn what will be effective and what isn't.

Yes. Do I think it will meet all its dietary needs....no. Keep feeding it a variety of foods. We just fed our Regal, Emperor, Goldflake, Lamark, Coral Beauty, Flame, and Blue Face and they all ate it like crazy.

Back