introduction

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ThomasMagnum

Hello all,

I would like to introduce myself to this forum. I have heard some great things about reeffrontiers and look forward to learning more about keeping captive reefs with all of you. I have been keeping reef tanks for two years and currently have two tanks running. A 40breeder octocoral tank and a 50 gallon stony coral tank. I'll try to post pics soon.

take care,
magnum

How do you like your 308? If you setup your own valvetrain clearences, man, I feel your pain, that is one the most challenging engines to get clearences dead nuts. When degreeing cams, be super careful about back slack in the tensioner, it seems to have a bit more slop than I would like to see in a performance engine. My parents neighbors had one for a few years, and I got roped into being its mechanic after 3 different $hops in tacoma all screwed it up. Fun car to drive, seemed to stick younger females like flypaper.

You heard correctly about this forum, its very good both for technical content, as well as being a civil place to discuss things. A few members are working on driving the signal to noise ratio progressively higher... But overall, its an exellent place to be.

Last edited:
let's keep it on target and welcome him to the reefer community! We want to see pictures of your tank and accomplishments, Cars in the waterfountain and everything else in it's appropriate forum. Lived on the "Big Isand" didn't appreciate "Magnum 'till then" Aloha from a former Haoale!

Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!!

4.gif

welcome, i hope that you like it here. there is alot of good people willing to help with anything and everything. have fun and enjoy

Welcome aboard Thomas I hope you enjoy your stay!!

A few members are working on driving the signal to noise ratio progressively higher... But overall, its an exellent place to be.
Ahhh dont worry so much Luke we forgive you for all the noise:p We have faith in ya:D

Mike

Thanks all

hey now all,

Yeah...perhaps I had alittle too much fun with setting up my profile.:D I wish I had a car like that. Magnum P.I. was a great show that aired from 1980-1988.
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

take care,
magnum

HEEYY!!! you changed your av already? i liked the other one better,
it's cooler.....and it makes you cooler.

who needs miami vice when you have magnum p.i.?
although a flower print short sleeve would be transferable, heh:D

Hey Now all,

Thanks again for the warm welcome everyone. This place is great. Original avatar is back! Magnum doesn't mess around.
Pics of my tanks will be up soon.

-magnum-

Hey Welcome to RF. You may see me around from time to time. But, these folks are the best in the hobby. I would bet my tank on it.

Hope you find as much joy in this forum as I do.

Back