iPhone

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Do you have a choice of phone plans with this or do you have to use AT&T? I like Virgin Mobile service because I don't have to pay a minimum amt per month...it's pay as you go. I HATE regular cell phone companies...they're highway robbers IMO. (Just my rant about the whole thing. I think this new phone looks awesome.)

You have to use AT&T. I too would have preferred a different provider. I have been happy with TMobile, but iphone and AT&T are the only choice. It is a cool phone for sure.

Maybe I will try to get a picture of it as it shows Reef Frontiers on the web page :)

Yes everything does move around as fast as the commercials. Seems to anyway. Pretty slick.

Here are two shots of the Reef Frontiers Forum Home Page ... The first shows the page as it first comes on, the second shows it after a double tap and then you can move around the page a bit when it is more enlarged.

Very nice Chuck! Alot of people are talking about it here and I heard to get one up and running here would cost around $2,000.00

Last edited:
bad thing is about those phones if you ever wanted to upgrade...you can't your stuck with 4 or 8 which is still good. should have made an option like other phone companies did

Back