Is it okay to...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yeah what are you getting rid of. I would love to come over and check them out. Are you getting out of the hobby? Or just cleaning house.

Just cleaning house. As soon as I get the okay on this post I'll let you guys know whats up for grabs. Just don't want to violate any rules.

Go for it! While selling, in the club forums isn't allowed, and we'd rather the classifieds be used for that purpose, Freebies, to your fellow club members, will be more than welcomed, by the recipients! Thank you for considering the rules, before hand! Us staff members appreciate that!

I just ask one thing....

Please don't put anything up, that I just can't resist!!! I already drove over the mountains once, in the past week!!!

The list is nothing spectacular but here it is. I'm giving away some silver tip pulsing xenia, kenya, GSP, some small toad stools, and some random mushrooms and zoas a few small orange digi frags and a few single heads of frogspawn. First PM first serve basis.

Last edited:
I can't post in the classifieds for another 30 days so can I post trades here? I have a beautiful neon dottyback I would love to trade for something? He is large and healthy (never been sick), tank-bred, and I've had him over a year. Thanks.

I can't post in the classifieds for another 30 days so can I post trades here? I have a beautiful neon dottyback I would love to trade for something? He is large and healthy (never been sick), tank-bred, and I've had him over a year. Thanks.

Unfortunately Sparky, trades and items for sale are only meant for the classified's section which as you already know requires a 30 day/50 post count criteria to be met in order to participate there. :oops: Either that or become a premium member that grants you instant access there. We typically don't even promote free giveaways advertised on the open forum either, but seeing this is just a small one within a local club, we let it go. Generally speaking though, anything of this nature is meant for the classifieds section so I think you may have to hold off for now on the trades till you can post in the classifieds. Hope you understand and thank you for asking if it was allowed first. Really appreciated! :)

Last edited:
Back