Is there a website for people in Arkansas?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Flybynight123

I am looking for another site like this one in Arkansas. Or a few states over. I am looking to buyout a set-up and use the L/R and sale the rest. So if you have a set-up or know of on with in 400 or 500 miles of Arkansas let me know. My wife and I like to go on roadtrips and I love to get new stuff at a good deal. So it works out good for us. So let me know if ya hear of anything!!

I took your email out of your post:D ...it's not a good idea to post your email addy like that, this site is crawling with bots and spiders, you may get a lot of spam...

In your member options, you can allow members to email you or PM you, I'd advise that option rather than posting your email...:D

RC has a pretty extensive list of area specific reef clubs....may want to try there to find something local to you...

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=80

MikeS

i know of one in E.Texas..i check it out about once a week..it is very small, so they may not have much...by the way, what size system are you looking for????? etreefers.com is the site. hope this helps some...i know one girl had a 125g for sale..i don't know if it is still for sale

Last edited:
Back