it works, it really does work..

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

SueT

As some may know I had a family emergency 6 weeks ago and have all but had to leave my tank to fend for itself besides my feeding the fish, but I do make sure that kalk is filled and drips overnight. Other than that I clean the glass ocassionally but I have to say I am shocked at how much growth I am seeing with keeping my hands out of the tank. To the point I would say who needs pappone.:eek: Where I would test 2-3 times weekly and clean glass daily to now when I haven't tested in these 6 weeks.

Just my unscientific, non-experiment.:D

I always tell people to get their tank established. Once that happens, keep those dangerous "arm" corals and "hand" corals out of the tank. :D

I'm glad your family is doing better Sue. I'm especially glad that it is so much better that you are to the point that you can post again. You were sorely missed.

Hi Sue,
Glad to see you back. I hope everything turned out OK with your family!
Glad to hear your tank is doing well. No one needs that additional stress when tending to a family crisis.

Best regards,
Kevin

hey guys, thanks for responding..It means a lot. My mom is able to get around better now, she is still slow getting from one place to another. It's funny how your ears can pick up the sound of that walker from any place in the house. I am atleast able to not have to follow her around now.

Thanks again, ya'll are the very best..

Hey I did almost the same thing on my nano and everything suddenly started doing better than before! I'm glad it worked for you too, hope everything is ok.

Tim

Sue,
Glad to hear all is a bit better with your mom. Interesting observations about your tank. So, are you going to stop using the pappone for now??

Hi Alicia, I haven't used the pappone since may10, the day mom fell. In all honesty I wasn't worried about what would happen. I didn't care, but got the feeling back in my belly over the weekend. LOL...So for the time being I am not going to use what I had left from the first batch.

Back