It's all fun and games until someone loses...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

cyberdeth

An eyeball? What then? Free eyeball?

So, one of my firefish is missing an eyeball. Not sure why this happened, but is there anything I can do to make it more comfortable with his/her new situation? It seems fine and is eating.

TIA!

Prosthetics! When I had my Golden Retriever neutered they had some "funny" options. You can now get your dog a vasectomy instead. The other option was prosthetic "boys" if you will. I asked if we could get bells so we could hear him coming! (no pun intended)

Ok, I had to click the link... Did you know that they are priced by size?
How could you look Rover in the eyes after cutting him, and skimping on the implants?
"Sorry Rover, we just couldn't afford the ultra's in XXXL, so we got you the original in petite".
Sorry this thread has strayed, but you started it Cyber!

Ok, I had to click the link... Did you know that they are priced by size?
How could you look Rover in the eyes after cutting him, and skimping on the implants?
"Sorry Rover, we just couldn't afford the ultra's in XXXL, so we got you the original in petite".
Sorry this thread has strayed, but you started it Cyber!

^lulz :D

Holy thread derailment Batman!

Honestly if your firefish is still eating and behaving normally, I wouldnt sweat it...

It happens sometimes, usually due to an injury or some sort, but infections can also be the cause...

Nick

Prosthetics! When I had my Golden Retriever neutered they had some "funny" options. You can now get your dog a vasectomy instead. The other option was prosthetic "boys" if you will. I asked if we could get bells so we could hear him coming! (no pun intended)

Wow! Lmao on this one. I never knew.

Back