It's Been Great

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Hello all,

I think I will make this short and sweet so you can get back to what you love so much, Reefkeeping!

As you know I have been pretty absent lately. I have been reluctant to say why I have been absent but believe me it is not because I don't like this place. Far from it, I love this place. I have just been pretty swamped the last couple of years and in order to not lose my mind I have toned down my time here at Reef Frontiers. Now it is time to say that I have decided to leave Reef Frontiers and as of now I am no longer a part owner of this site. Although I have parted ways with Reef Frontiers, I will still be around, just not the active administrator I used to be making sure this place doesn't crash or be succumbed to hacking. Not an easy job for sure.

Anyway, I thought it was time to share this news with the general Reef Frontiers population. Enjoy your time here at Reef Frontiers. I will always remember getting this site up and running and watching it grow to the great, comfortable, and sharing site this has become.

Good Luck in your Reefkeeping!!!!
Chuck

Chuck, personally, I'd like to thank you for creating the most amazing reef forum I've had the pleasure of being involved in. Reef Frontiers is your "baby," your creation, and I'm sure part of your heart and soul will forever reside here!

You have been and will continue to be missed. I hope that your life allows you time to return here, when possible.

You've left Reef Frontiers in very capable hands, with Mike and Scooty, and I truly believe that it will continue to carry on the vision that you originally had for it.

Thank you so much and I wish you the best, in your future endeavors!!!

Yep thank you Chuck! This place has been an incredibly valuable tool for me and the entertainment and good hearts of many who contribute make this best forum I know! Take care!

Thank you once again Chuck for everything you've done for this place and all that you have done for me personally. You're a good man and I wish you all the best once again. Please don't be a stranger to the forum.

See you around Chuck!
Thank you so much for all your efforts to help the floundering reefer. You have helped so many like myself in becoming good reefers with good ethics. Many not even on this site have benefited from your hard work promoting online reefing.
Life has many seasons. Good luck with your new season and look forward to future posts from you!
Frankie~

Yea Chuck thanks for having the in site to set this up soooo long ago. This place has been a haven for me the past 5+ years. Good luck to you and yours.

Thanks for all the work that you have done.. This is a Great site and will continue to be. Thanks for the vision you had when starting this amazing site.

Definitely a Thank you from me too for creating and building this site. It has been and will continue to be a valuable tool for my enjoyment of this hobby...obsession...
Thank you Chuck.

Hello all,

I think I will make this short and sweet so you can get back to what you love so much, Reefkeeping!

As you know I have been pretty absent lately. I have been reluctant to say why I have been absent but believe me it is not because I don't like this place. Far from it, I love this place. I have just been pretty swamped the last couple of years and in order to not lose my mind I have toned down my time here at Reef Frontiers. Now it is time to say that I have decided to leave Reef Frontiers and as of now I am no longer a part owner of this site. Although I have parted ways with Reef Frontiers, I will still be around, just not the active administrator I used to be making sure this place doesn't crash or be succumbed to hacking. Not an easy job for sure.

Anyway, I thought it was time to share this news with the general Reef Frontiers population. Enjoy your time here at Reef Frontiers. I will always remember getting this site up and running and watching it grow to the great, comfortable, and sharing site this has become.

Good Luck in your Reefkeeping!!!!
Chuck

Dude we will miss you ......you made this site everything it is today we will miss yu

I thought he appointed you for that?
If not then we're in deep dodo!

Now that is funny...However, seriously, if I can help the site for this issue, let me know.
Would love to help out.

Kirk

Chuck,
Good Luck and God Bless. Thank you for everything you've done over the years and I hope you'll keep a toe in the water here so to speak.

You will be missed...

Nick

Hey Chuck,
Thanks for all the devotion and work. I was a part of the club when we met in your living room many years ago. Good luck Bro!

Back