I've been given notice...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

surf_buddy

I've been expecting this for a while noe and today I just got the word. My last day on the job is May 9th. Arrggh! I just had to get this off my chest. I still have options, so I'm hoping for the best. Time will tell.

Sorry man i have went through this 2 times now with the same company so i know how you feel. But you will find some thing soon!!!!!!

What Do you do ??

Good luck !!!

:)

Paul

I'm a project manager/data analyst for a business services company. Pretty dry sounding I know, but I enjoy it.

And thanks to everyone else for the support. I know I'll bounce back soon : )

That always sucks, I've been there many times. The good thing Is usually I've bounced back on the better side of things, I know people hate change but It may be for the better!
Wish you all the luck & hope you find something soon!

sorry to hear man been there done that on more than many occasions I went 2 years unemployed during the technology crunch good luck you will find something soon this is probably one of the best areas to be looking for work.

That always sucks, I've been there many times. The good thing Is usually I've bounced back on the better side of things, I know people hate change but It may be for the better!
Wish you all the luck & hope you find something soon!

Thanks for the support Scooterman. I'm sure I'll end up on the beter side of things, and yes change sucks... however a wise man once said "the only constant is change". I reminding myself to see the silver lining.

Back