Jacob's 24g Aquapod

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Coral Revive. I use it for redbugs, and I dipped it for way to long, not the few minutes it recommends. It is coming back but man that was a bummer, it was a nice big coral.

aww bummer jacob I just started to use revive also chalice was dipped in it also. I will have to watch it next time. hopefully it comes back even stronger this time around!!

hernandez chalice is doing great I will post photos once i get it to color up!

Yea it is great stuff, I use it for everything, I have done many dips I just left this one in waay to long.

maybe dip to long but it was also cut that day witch probably didn't help. you got it in the right spot that thing loves the light

No yours is doing fine nate. It was my giant bob moore stag that lost half of its flesh. I am bummed I have grown it since it was an inch :(

New pics!!! I realized there has been a lot of growth, all the SPS and the zoa and the acans all have grown and colored up.

IMG_7953.jpg

IMG_7955.jpg

IMG_7956.jpg

IMG_7957.jpg

IMG_7958.jpg

IMG_7960.jpg

IMG_7961.jpg

IMG_7963.jpg

IMG_7966.jpg

IMG_7967.jpg

Thanks! Yea a bit of a bryopsis problem but I am going to raise the Mg up to get rid of it.

looks good Jacob. The setosa made a nice comeback, looks all healed and happy. Nice pics

looks good Jacob. The setosa made a nice comeback, looks all healed and happy. Nice pics

Yea it did haha! Its sarting to really grow now too, ahh my corals love stinging each other.

my man Jacob how you doing

Hey moto!! Sorry for not responding to this very quickly, I am not used to getting replies in my thread haha! It's going good man, been busy, but my tank is looking better and better (I hope). I still need to get some zoa from you one of these days!

Back