Jan Meeting Fragging tutorial

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Workaholic

Millipora Addict
Well, with the Bob moore coming up this is usually a good intro to that show. A fragging tutorial, should have quite a few corals to frag up and show everyone how its done! or heck, know of a way that I dont. By all means show me how you like to frag your corals and how it works for you.

Date: 1/21/12

Addy will be my place (I was thinking about having it somewhere else but i've already got the clubs corals so its easier this way)
30156 3rd pl sw
Federal Way WA 98023

here's a few things the club could use for the meeting
Fold out table
Reefkeeper band saw (I have a source I'll check with in the morning ;) )
Clean dremel with diamond blades.

I'll cover the rest!

Tom

how much is a membership? what do i need to bring to my first meeting? what are some other important things i should know about this meeting? this will be my first, if i attend and i would like to know as much as posible before arrival...
- Davin

how much is a membership? what do i need to bring to my first meeting? what are some other important things i should know about this meeting? this will be my first, if i attend and i would like to know as much as posible before arrival...
- Davin

Membership is $30 for the club year (sept to sept).

Just bring yourself unless you have some corals you would like a hand with fragging.

Be prepared to learn allot and have fun :)

Just wanted to let everyone know. We just got back to my house with literally over A BOX of corals to be cut up for the Bob moore. I also have another little project in mind I think we'll try at the meeting if everyone is up for it. Its frag swap related and would be a cool little project for anyone who does allot of fragging. I plan on building one for myself this week to test it out.

Just a heads up, the meeting still on. Luckily I got power this afternoon. Still no internet though. Due to the weather I may not have a chance to get frag glue. If someone has any spare tubes. Th club wouldgratefully buy them from you.

Another great meet..Tom has lots of nice corals for the Bob Moore meet..Barrier was very generous and donated lots of beautiful corals..thanks in advance..thanks for hosting once again!!!

Another great meet..Tom has lots of nice corals for the Bob Moore meet..Barrier was very generous and donated lots of beautiful corals..thanks in advance..thanks for hosting once again!!!

x2, was nice to see corals fragged up in front of me. Heh actually put a bunch of my fears away.

I agree Nata! It was a good time. Thank you Tom for the tutorial and hosting the meeting. I guess I am going to have to get me one of those band saws.

Back