January 2012 Get Together

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

DolphinLVR

RF Premium Member
Well here we are into 2012 already!

Todd and I have been discussing the January get together. Originally he was thinking of having it at his place, but due to limited parking and perhaps a big turnout, we decided it would be best to hold it off site and pehaps shuttle people over to Todd's to see his new setup!

We are looking at having the January get together at Shawn O'Donnels on 1/21/12! Depending on the turnout and the amount we spend on food/drink ($250) then we could use their banquet room for free.

Please respond here if you are planning on attending.

We will meet up around 4pm. The adress is as follows:

Shawn O'Donnell's American Grill & Irish Pub
122 - 128th Street SE
Everett, WA 98208
PH: 425-338-5700

Jeff

Last edited:
I enjoyed myself so much at the summer get together, that I would like to attend this one as well. Count me in

Peppie

Happy Hour Pub Specials

Available in the pub only from 2-6. Available in Pub and restaurant 10pm to close (except music nights).

$2
•House Salad with your choice of dressing
•Bowl of Homemade Soup or Clam Chowder
•Basket of French Fries

$4
•Dubliner Cheese & Irish Soda Bread
•Onion Rings with our famous tarter sauce
•Chicken Strips & Seasoned Fries
•Chicken Quesadilla
•4 sliders & Fries
•Corned Beef Brisket & Irish Soda Bread

$6
•Hot Wings w/blue cheese dressing
•Bacon Cheddar Burger with All-You-Can-Eat Fries
•Prawn Cocktail
•Chicken Caesar Salad
•3 Piece Fish & Chips

$3.50 Imperial Pints - $3.50 Well Drinks - Check out the beers "on tap"2:00 PM to 6:00 PM 7 days a week

Last edited:
I don't think I can make this one, as rainydave and Todd know I just had surgery on my toe and have pins sticking out of the tips of three toes. I get real gun shy around groups of people, mostly their shoes, as I only have a sandal on that foot and no protection. I get them (the pins) taken out that next Wednesday so until then I avoid other peoples feet. After that I will be at the rest. Have fun.

Hey Davey Downer... You wanna carpool? :car:

By all means! Although this time it appears I will have the back seat all to myself. Unless I can coax Nellie to join us.

I am assuming Gavin will get carded at the bar. Or will young ones be allowed in the banquet room??

now that our football season is over, Gavin misses his great grandma so he will be spending the afternoon with her. So Davey downer can have the back seat to himself

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OHHHH MAN! you know im there! love that place, there Monte Cristo Sammiches are SOOOOO NUMMY!

Back