January 2012 Get Together

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Oh, guys, I am going to have to beg out of this one. I just realized it is on the same day as a prior commitment that I had better keep. Wish it was on a different day, I would love to be there.

Oh, guys, I am going to have to beg out of this one. I just realized it is on the same day as a prior commitment that I had better keep. Wish it was on a different day, I would love to be there.

Just send a 6 pack frag pack for the door prize and you will be excused.

I'll have to check my calander and make sure the spousal unit doesn't have anything planned. If nothing is on our schedule, I'd love to see everyone again as it has been waaayyyyy to long (kind of like my build). :D

Cheers,
Alex

I don't think I can make this one, as rainydave and Todd know I just had surgery on my toe and have pins sticking out of the tips of three toes. I get real gun shy around groups of people, mostly their shoes, as I only have a sandal on that foot and no protection. I get them (the pins) taken out that next Wednesday so until then I avoid other peoples feet. After that I will be at the rest. Have fun.

Ouch!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Just wanted to let you all know that Todd and I have lined up some sponsors! We are still working on a few more, but to take advantage of them, you will have to have a North Sound Reef card. Todd and I will have those by our Jan get together

I find out tomorrow night if my son has a basketball game that day..... if he doesnt have one that day or around the meet time Captian and myself will be able to attend.

Last edited:
Just wanted to let you all know that Todd and I have lined up some sponsors!

Sweet!!! I know Todd had mentioned something about his and I think it is awesome and thank you both for all your hard work getting the NSR club some great sponsors.

Cheers,
Alex

Just wanted to let you all know that Todd and I have lined up some sponsors! We are still working on a few more, but to take advantage of them, you will have to have a North Sound Reef card. Todd and I will have those by our Jan get together

What is the cost to get a NSR card? Are we able to get it at the meeting?

OK All, the North Sound Reefers 'January 2012 Get Together' will be this Saturday 2-4pm at:

Shawn O'Donnell's American Grill & Irish Pub
122 128th Street SE Everett, WA 98208
(literally 30yds East of I-5 off exit)

Looking forward to seeing you all there

Cheers, Todd

P.S. We/I will try and secure tables at back of Bar section adjacent to Grill seating for those not yet 21 (separated only by pony wall)

Back