January meeting topic (Poll)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

What should Marc teach us?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't we just kidnap him for a week and make him talk about ALL the topics and pick his brain?

Where and when is the meeting being held btw? (and when and where is this months?)

All of the meeting info is on the PSAS web site here.

Sorry to say, we cant kidnap him. You could however, join the club, join the BOD, and then invite him to stay at your house so you can pick his brains all weekend like Im going to do. :p

Mark (Dragoneggs),

If you are in the area, swing by and see my tank. I have an automated tank in a cool location. the only thing that I have to manually do is to clean the front of the tank. otherwise, I flip switches on/off to do my maintenance.

Kirk

All of the meeting info is on the PSAS web site here.

Sorry to say, we cant kidnap him. You could however, join the club, join the BOD, and then invite him to stay at your house so you can pick his brains all weekend like Im going to do. :p

I already am a PSAS member. I just haven't gone to a meeting yet. (I've only been a member for about 2 months). I can never find current info on the PSAS site, just the past meetings... I'll look again though. What is BOD?

I already am a PSAS member. I just haven't gone to a meeting yet. (I've only been a member for about 2 months). I can never find current info on the PSAS site, just the past meetings... I'll look again though. What is BOD?

The future meeting location, time and topic is posted at the top of the portal page usually two weeks ahead of the meeting at a minimum.

The BOD is "The board of directors".

Back