Jayson & Thi-Le's Reef

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hi everyone, here is a picture of our most recent addition! This was taken with an iphone so its not the best at capturing the coolness of this coral. =) It adds a great dimension and color to our tank. We also got a purple gorgonia with purple tips from another LFS, but its not pictured here.

gorgonia.jpg

Special thanks to Barrier for supplying such cool corals! We also got a few frags from there as well...A sunset monti on the left and a neon green monti on the right.

Thanks for looking! :wave:

You two so have a fantastic setup. It was nice meeting both of you. You get your calcium reactor going again?

Thanks! Nice meeting you too.

The reactor just has water circulating through it but it is not actively doing anything. I will probably take it down this week to see if I can sell it....let me know if you're interested.

Did you get new lighting or is this the same fixtures. Your tank has amazing color. I need LEDs :(

Same fixture....AI Nanos. We started dosing lugols and coral aminos which might explain the colors. Also, we rented a Canon 100mm f/2.8 lens from a place in Seattle to take the pics.

Very nice pics and setup. Pretty sketchy with the sump filling to the rim. Awesome.

Slow your roll..

I give ya 6 months and you'll be looking for a bigger tank. All thouse sweet corals grow.....LOL. When you start fragging let me know....Great looking tank and sweet coral finds.

I give ya 6 months and you'll be looking for a bigger tank. All thouse sweet corals grow.....LOL. When you start fragging let me know....Great looking tank and sweet coral finds.

we've wanted a bigger tank 10 months ago, but we've been restraining ourselves. hahah =) Feel free to drop on by to take a look at the tank.

Me and my fam stopped by their house awhile back to pick up a couple gorgonians. The pictures are nice, but to see it in person, wow. For the size of the tank, it fits into their decor and the room (divider) its in. Just looks awesome. Maybe if you go bigger, a 200+ would lick sick! Clear front and back, hide the return piping in the rockwork!

Back