Jbj nano cube?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

josh88

Ok so the fiance wasn't cool with the diy 30 gallon tank. Loser lol jp. So she found a 28 gallon jbj nano tank already setup for 200. Is this a good tank? How can I mod this lol. I'm in love with diy projects. Help help help with this itch

HTC tapatalk

Women run the world...It's just un-real!!! :rolleyes: (how we make them think that :p )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Josh! Which light system is this one coming with? I looked at a few of them before. Let us know. Also, I saw you made a duplicate thread so I removed it so we can concentrate on everything being in one thread.

As for DIY, anything can be altered:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Care to share the options, And equipment needed

HTC tapatalk

lol - don't know anything off the top of my head except for swapping out the metal halide light fixture for a LED fixture - you can get more intense lighting with less heat.... Heat from HQI fixtures is always a problem with those little tanks - either something DIY (like the stuff you can get from our sponsors ReefLEDLights | LED Aquarium Lighting « Reef Aquarium Lighting ReefLEDLights | LED Aquarium Lighting) or by just removing the hood and adding a off the shelf LED kit that fits....

Back