jersey meet

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

sryder

guys I am off on the 25th and am going to altis meet in clifton. do you want to go with me? I am also meeting up with someone from hacketstown to drive with us. if interested let me know and I will add you guys to the list.
steve

lisa those guys are coming to my house on march 24th. can you make that one. I also wanted to know if you still had the anemone?
steve

Hey guys, I'm out for tomorrow. Too much going on this weekend. I'm still planning on making Steve's on the 24th.

steve,

yes and yes ,,, i am planning to come on the 24th -- let me know what i can bring.
i also have 2 anemones to choose from -- a sabea and a gbta let me know which you are interested in. i can send pics in a day or so.

I actually liked the gbta. :D send a pic of the sebae I may be able to use him in the 40. glad to seee you back:) :) :) :)

DSC00860.jpg

both anemones are attached to rocks so you would get them too. both have been attached and no matter where i have moved the sabea he stays on his rock. the rock the gbta is on has sponges and seasquirts on it as a bonus. :)

Lisa you could try to put something over the tank in that area so there would be no light on the Anem and see if it will move to the light.

I thought you were giving/selling one to Steve. If you wanted to keep the rock they are on then you could try to make them move that is all.

Steve let us know how it went!

Last edited:
guys the meet went realy well. I met some good people A couple close by. larry in philipsburg has a ton of stuff and is realy helpful. yili lives in hacketstown so well hook him up with ben for rideshares. should be a good meet in march at my house.

Back