John Guest Fittings

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ichthys

Does anyone know of a local source for RODI system fittings and 1/4" hose? I am looking for the push lock tees, elbows, and ball valves. They are commonly referred to as John Guest or Mur-Lok.
I know I can get them on the net, BRS and MD both have them, but I am looking for local supplier. Have tried Barrier, Aquarium Paradise, Lowes, and Home Depot to no avail...

Thanks
Ichthys

Does anyone know of a local source for RODI system fittings and 1/4" hose? I am looking for the push lock tees, elbows, and ball valves. They are commonly referred to as John Guest or Mur-Lok.
I know I can get them on the net, BRS and MD both have them, but I am looking for local supplier. Have tried Barrier, Aquarium Paradise, Lowes, and Home Depot to no avail...

Thanks
Ichthys

Go back to lowes. They do have them by the copper and rubber.

Don

Lowes actually has them and McLendons has a bunch also, specially the tekwila branch, but call first

Mojo

In Lowes and HD, look by the water softening systems or ice maker systems. They do have them, though their employees may not have a clue what you're talking about...lol.

I've purchased them at HD as well...right next to the tubing and brass fittings. The employees didn't have a clue what I was referring to so I had to find them myself.

tubing

Does HD and Lowes carry the tubing as well? I was in Lowes Auburn and had a clerk helping me, and they couldnt find the fittings. I will go back tonight and look again..

Does HD and Lowes carry the tubing as well? I was in Lowes Auburn and had a clerk helping me, and they couldn't find the fittings. I will go back tonight and look again..

They have lots of tubing. It's the same tubing that is used in most refrigerator/ice maker settings and what is used for most, if not all, Reverse Osmosis systems so they will definitely have the it. I believe it is called 1/4" RO vinyl hose.

ACE Hardware is another source for tubing; limited number/type of fittings, at least in the Sammamish store.

Mike

Back