Joining

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Paulc79

I am interested in joining the club but am not sure who I should be talking to. I thought about waiting until the picnic but I am not positive I will be able to make it, so I think I would just like to arrange to mail the fee. Please let me know. Thanks!

First off I woulld Like to be the first to WECLOME you to REEF FRONTIERS and also welcome you to the PSAS. You should realy try to make it to the picnic on the 17th of june!! There will be TONS of raffle prizes that you can't miss out on!! If a ride is a concern, I'm sure if you post in the carpool thread, there will be people from edmonds or around that will have an empty seat for ya! But if you definatly cannot make it, let me know and we can get you a membership card by mail instead. Again WELCOME, and I hope you enjoy it here:)

Thanks for the warm welcome:). My father and I used to run a small business, but he passed away last week. So I have the work of 2 people right now. I would really like to come if at all possible but I won't know untill the last minute.

i just wanted to welcome you to RF dood :) !! .
I'm really really sorry to hear about the news :( .
Like Randy said you can join at the meeting or you can just join by mail.
Make sure you give your name to the person in Charge the evites (Josh- dejatero) so he can add you to the list and then you can get an evite for the events they make.... that way you know when and where the event is gonna happen and see if you can join there.

Thanks for Help, Welcome.

Looking forword to meeting you, Appreciate your input. I am looking forward to learning with you.
cheers,
Ed:)

Actually, you need to send your email address(by PM) to cwby416. Randy is doing the evites for our functions at this time. I will send you my address if you just want to join by check and I'll send you a card.

Thanks, Colleen

Actually, you need to send your email address(by PM) to cwby416. Randy is doing the evites for our functions at this time. I will send you my address if you just want to join by check and I'll send you a card.

ups hehe i thought it was josh :p .

I'd also love to join PSAS, but the email addy from the website is not accepting any more emails, not sure if its full or what.

I sent PM but was unsure if it was the right person for this.

Please provide some info if you are still accepting members.

Thanks!!

welcome, gloo!!
we are always accepting new members!!:) :)
you can just show up to any psas meeting and join, pm "cwby416" for receiving info on our monthly meetings.
or you can pm "jesshimom" about membership payment and receiving a membership card.

Thanks for the welcome! I PM'ed Jesshimom a lil while back so I'll just be patient and wait for the reply. I will PM cwby416 to get on the mailing list for upcoming meetings/events.

Back