Josh and Erin's 20g

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

wjguy

Mandarin
20g tank with the rounded front corners ( Gift from will at reef mystique ) drilled 1'' return for spray bar, 1'' spare drain along with a continuos syphon HOB. I have a homemade acrylic sump aprox 16g. it has a aquaC skimmer and a gen-x 20 return pump along with 2 rio 50's at the surface for agitation. For lighting I have a 150w sunpod with 2 10w 460nm actinic that I retro fit.
For livestock I have 2 clowns 2 peppermint shrimp that live in the sump, 1 blue body banded coral shrimp, misc cleaners,
for coral I have, sunset monti, Rainbow monti, apple berry monti, strawberry patch monti cap, purple rim monti cap,orange monti cap,ziggy stardust, a purple monti (not sure of the name),mummy eye chalice, watermelon chalice, red chalice ( not sure of real name ) and two others I am not clear on the names.
several heads of green candy cane, a tubinaria, green birdsnest, purple birds of paradise, meteor shower cyphastrea, stylophora, a leather coral.
and several varieties of zoo's, 2 types of acan's ( cant recall names ) some GSP, 2 species of mushrooms and one small piece of hydnophora that was recently in a fight. and a colony of what I believe is a type of porites.
almost all coral's were bought from rob at RED SEA AQUARIUM.
here are some crapy pics. I do not own a nice camera so this is all I could come up with.
CIMG1924.jpg

CIMG1917.jpg

CIMG1922.jpg

CIMG1920.jpg

Back