June 18th Picnic/Raffle

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

we had talked about that but what we decided was that you have to be there to buy a ticket but you can leave early if you have to go some where and still get your prize. there might be a way to get them but I think we are sticking with all attending.

Come on folks...you know you want to win the raffle(s). The only way to win is to attend and buy the ticket(s) and someone is going home with the prizes...shouldn't it be you. I'm sure you have a use for a brand new aquarium, skimmer, or calcium reactor.

Bring the family, have fun at the lake and talk reef tanks. Sure to be a good time that you'll regret missing if you don't come.

I understand this is a BBQ for "Members of PSAS". I'm a current card-carrying member. *Grinz*

Question...

Better 1/2 and daughters aren't members. Are there tickets on a "per-person" basis that need to be purchased for them attending this BBQ with me???

Oh thats good to know Brad. I didn't know I needed to add an extra ten to my membership to be able to bring my wife. Good thing you said something before I asked her to go...now I can get two more raffle tickets for myself....sweet :D

I am getting pretty excited for this. Sadly Shandra (teh GF) will not be able to attend as she has military business elsewhere. But i will see if my buddy wants to come down, he is starting up a 30gal SW tank IAW the garf bullet proof reef system, i am very interested to see how this turns out as it will be the way i make my next tank if there are positive results.

SO have directions been posted? I am not really sure where this will be at :(

V/R

erik

ErikAnderson said:
SO have directions been posted? I am not really sure where this will be at :(
erik

erik, send me or Brad an email and we can get you the evite with directions. I wouldn't want to disclose Mike's secret hideout publicly.

---------------------

Charlie,
We'll gladly take a donation to raffle. Thank you!

---------------------

on the 10' fragging forceps...that's a Mike "fat-finger" issue and a blind copy and paste on my part...but you knew what I meant ;)

How about the contingent from the other side of the Sound? Anyone from that side coming over to sociallize with us??

Any Canadians? Maybe some Oregonians? I know we have a few Eastern Washingtonians. We even have a Mantana native coming over.

our club is great. we will get 100 people at mikes house I feel. On our evite we are past 50 and it is still two weeks away. many of our members aren't active online so we still have great members that you dont see around here.

Hey Guys,
Your getting pretty quiet about this again. This should be a awesome time. I am hoping I get back from my Midwest trip in time to make it. Ok, I will go back in my corner. I will keep watching this and drooling in the shadows..

It's a good thing this got bumped....I woulda shown up "this coming" Saturday at Mikes....lol

the 18th. if you go in two days you better be ready to work.... Mike might want his coraline scraped so bring youur scuba gear.

I was thinking of taking lessons but I want to learn in something no larger than the Sound....I'd get lost in Mike's tank........I knew it was the eighteenth but for some reason all week I though it was this Saturday oh well :D

Back