June 2013: BBQ at Shark Reef in Silverdale

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I have 6 bags of various chips and some salsa.
anyone bringing soda, water, tea, ice? Other side dishes?

Pacific Northwest Reef Keeping group is making a list of side dishes they are bringing. thought I would add it here

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/478944852142473/533985123305112/?notif_t=group_comment

So far we have
Myself – chips and salsa
Lori Lin – fruit and vegi tray
Darla – pancit
Chris – sodas and some duck/goose/pork summer sausage, cheese & crackers
Lysa – potatoe salad
Mike – chip dip
Jennie – jalapeno popper rolls

So far we have:
PSAS - burgers, dogs, chicken, plates & utensils We'll also be bringing a big cooler of lemonaide.
Myself – chips and salsa
Darla – pancit
Lysa – potatoe salad
Mike – chip dip
Javier & Stephanie - snicker salad and another side dish

I'll bring some of my famous marinaded chicken (think Vietnamese/Korean BBQ flavour) if someone is willing to cook it :)

I'll bring some of my famous marinaded chicken (think Vietnamese/Korean BBQ flavour) if someone is willing to cook it :)

Awesome! As long as the little guy in the picture promises to help with the 'slaw. :) We'll be glad to throw the chicken on the grill. Thanks.

PSAS - burgers, dogs, chicken, plates & utensils We'll also be bringing a big cooler of lemonade.
1guydude - cake
Ipisces– chips and salsa
Darla – pancit
Lysa – potatoe salad
Mike – chip dip
Javier & Stephanie - snicker salad and another side dish
dhnguyen - Chicken and slaw
N1Husker - Calico Beans

Last edited:
Update on the raffle prizes:

Raffle Prizes (these are open to all hobbyists that show up to the BBQ. Not just PSAS members):
• Door prize. I free ticket to every family that shows up.
$50 gift certificate to Shark Reef
• We are also raffling off a Vortech MP-10 The raffle for the MP-10 will be: $2 a ticket, 6 for $10.
Open to anyone that wants to play.
images

------------------------------------------------------------

PSAS ONLY Prize:
JBJ Automatic Top Off System

prod-ato1.jpg

This system will go to a lucky PSAS card-member. Bring your card to the meeting, you’ll get a single ticket for free.
We’ll pick the winner from that pot to show our appreciation for your support of the PSAS.

Does anyone have one of those big beverage coolers we can use to mix up the Lemonade? We can supply the ice and drink mix, but I hate to waste the money on a cooler we'll only use once a year.

I'm going to bring a big tub we can fill with ice to throw all the drinks in. It looks like we won't have a cooler to mix up the lemonade, but that's not a big deal. We can pick up some 2-litter bottles last minute if people are getting thirsty.

I have one of those glass jars with a spigot on it, but its only like 5qts.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

I have one of those glass jars with a spigot on it, but its only like 5qts.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the offer Lorrie. I picked up some Lemonade mix just in case a drink cooler magically appears. If it's not too inconvenient, would you mind bringing it along? We can mix small batches at a time if nothing else. I want to make sure I can load up kids with sugar before we send them home. :)

Back