June Meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kevinpo

Expert
The June meeting will be held at Aquatic Dreams on Sat. June 10th at 7PM. The topic of discussion wil be "Reef Safe Fish" and what does reef safe mean?

Regards,
Kevin

D'oh, I'm going to be in San Jose giving my presentation that day. What was it Brent said about rescheduling? The 6th Saturday of every month? Hope you guys have a great time :).

Barbie

Barbie said:
D'oh, I'm going to be in San Jose giving my presentation that day. What was it Brent said about rescheduling? The 6th Saturday of every month? Hope you guys have a great time :).

Barbie
Barbie,
If you are not going to be there, I am going. I am kidding. I wish you could make it. But I would love to see some good people in Spokane again Saturday. :)

Brent said the second Saturday of next week..not the sixth:lol:

You missed a very good education on Reef Fish. I learned that even Reef Safe fish can not be reef safe. I learned which fish are usually reef safe.
Why some reef safe fish become problems.
Very good information! Thanks Kevin and Brent for very good information.
I look forward to seeing you guys again soon.
Sincerely,
Ed

Yes, very good! I wish I had found something like this when I started this hobby 5 years ago. Everything I learned until now was trial and error. That is a VERY expensive way to go with this hobby.

My wife and I will contine going to meetings now!

Back