~ JUNE ~ North Sound Reefers ~ Get Together @ RED 'C'

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

TJL

copod
Hey everyone, about time to start planning for our June Get Together and gaging interest for a meeting at RED 'C' on June 11th from 9am to Noonish. I talked with Rob and he has agreed to have a Coral Raffle, details to follow. Posible subject matter: LED Lighting??? I could bring in my project and anyone else who has one, Rob also has a new line of LED's on display.

I posted earlier on the subject of putting together an up-to-date list of all corals that we as a club have individually so that the data could be collected and compiled into a Club Coral Bank. This could then be posted as a North Sound Reefers Forum Sticky. Please lets all try and put together an accurate list of corals we have to date and bring this the meeting.

RSVP to me by PM as depending on number of peeps attending will affect the coral(s) Raffled :eek:

Cheers, Todd

Ah dang my in-laws are in town that weekend. I might have to see if I can sneak away for a short while.

I'll bring some nice coral frags to add to the Raffle as well. Looking forward to seeing you all again and remember to bring those coral lists (maybe an entry requirement for the Raffle)

Cheers, Todd

Hey! Cool, this is my thousandth post

Last edited:
So I'm new to the reef keeping in the Seattle area and red c is my main place to go. I didnt know there was a north sound reef club. Can I join in on the meeting if I can get it off work. Thanks Joe

So I'm new to the reef keeping in the Seattle area and red c is my main place to go. I didnt know there was a north sound reef club. Can I join in on the meeting if I can get it off work. Thanks Joe

Absolutely Joe. Your more than welcome. We look forward to meeting you.

If no one objects, I'd like to join too. My brother in law would probably tag along too since it's a Saturday.

Well its starting to look like we will have a fair turn-out for the NSR Get Together at Red 'C' Aquarium and looking forward to meeting some new people as well.

So the deal for the Coral Raffle is : Your list* of corals will be your entry for a raffle ticket. Rob has agreed to put up at least one nice coral and I will bring a few frags as well.

Meeting Topics: LED lighting, Monthly Get Togethers and Clubs Coral Bank

Cheers, Todd

(* corals lists should be as accurate as possible but since there are so many morphs as well as dificult to identify corals I will ask of you to list all known corals then unknown so that we/I may help you to identify ie: SPS Acropora? tiny branching tan w/ greenish tips? or zoa/paly orange w/ white mouth and green skirt etc... I'll bring a few books to help us identify and you could also bring digital pics on phone or camera.

Great....I have at least 2 new people that will be meeting me there and are looking forward to meeting everyone.

Just heard about this from IPisces and am going to do my best to come, if that's alright :) I better start my list now, that way I *should* be done by the 11th :p

Rob posted that he had snails in the big shipment so I stopped by to pick some up. There are a lot of other thing in stock that I would like to buy too!

I would like to bring my daughter next weekend. Will this be a family event?

im going to post up some photos of the corals that will be raffled away.

REDC

Hey Rob, Corals liking it already. Looks as though we should have a good turn-out for the meeting, see ya saturday if not before.

Paul, definitely OK to bring your daughter. Other Paul (psb) glad you can make it.

Cheers, Todd

Last edited:
Back